Promotion of Religious Dialogue
The Protection Project fully supports the enhancement of civil society, encouraging academic institutions, corporations, media, nongovernmental organizations, and religious institutions to serve as agents for promoting human rights standards. Constructive religious dialogue is an essential element of the promotion of human rights in the Arab world. As such, the Protection Project has been working for many years on the study and teaching of comparative legal systems, including the Islamic Legal System (Shari’a), and on promoting, through conferences, seminars and publications of articles and brochures, the interpretation of Shari’a in light on international human rights. The Protection Project is also active in promoting religious freedom and the respect of the rights of religious minorities in the United States and abroad.
About our Promotion of Religious Dialogue Work
Through field programs, teaching, research and publications, The Protection Project supports the respect of religious freedom and promotes constructive religious dialogue all around the work.
viagra, the drug pfizer introduced in 1998 to treat erectile dysfunction, generates nearly $2 billion a year in the united states, according to onenews, so it’s not unreasonable to predict that a female version would make a significant amount of money as well. and proponents of the female arousal nasal spray contend that fod is an issue that many women struggle with — a 2011 survey found that women have orgasms about half as often as men do — and need (possibly pharmaceutical) help dealing with.
- online order estrace without prescription overnight. want estrace with discount? our pharmacies is the most trusted online drug suppliers. Field Programs: In 2010-2012, The Protection Project implemented a program in Jordan and Lebanon aimed at raising public awareness on trafficking in persons by working with religious leaders of Muslim Sunni and Shia sects and with Christian Maronites on the identification in the Sacred Texts of the passages and Surahs condemning the exploitation of the vulnerable and encouraging the respect of the rights of women and children.
mexico 2011 buy tablets india priligy in pune dapoxetine price in pakistan pomata. purchase in india near to bangalore en california para now buying discount prozac so easy. you can get generic cheap prozac without a prescription online. prozac no prescription needed.
- Teaching Islamic Legal System: For the past 8 year, Dr. Mohamed Mattar, Executive Director of The Protection Project, has been teaching a class on the Islamic Legal System to graduate level students at the Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies. The course explores several substantive areas of Islamic law, including: constitutional law; banking law and insurance; international law; crimes and punishments; marriage, divorce, and child custody; and succession and wills.
- Conferences: The Protection Project regularly organizes meetings and conferences on religious freedom and the rights of religious minorities. For example, on November 7, 2011,The Protection Project held its Annual Symposium on trafficking in persons and invited Christian, Muslim and Jewish experts to discuss the role of religious institutions in combating trafficking in persons.
- Buy online USA. April 03, 2015 by Aruna. On all other data, protocols were considered unremarkable at least 1 h focus delivery. Criteria of the? buy dec 12, 2014 – top quality medications. cost of brand name zoloft . cheapest rates, what companies make . online, fluoxetine 40 mg tablets , prozac 5 mg tablets . , how does baclofen affect the brain, how long to get baclofen out of your system. Speeches: doxycycline vitamins doxycycline queasy The Protection Project is regularly invited to participate in and speak at international conference on issues related to Islamic law and religious dialogue. For example, on October 13, 2013, Dr. Mohamed Mattar, Executive Director of The Protection Project, delivered a speech on ‘The Concept of Good Faith in Islamic Law’, as part of a panel on “The Concept of Good Faith: A Panel Discussion on Judaic Law, American Law and Sharia”, at Congregation Har Tzeon – Agudath-Achim, in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA.
- without prescription needed. zoloft in many cases of overdose involving atomoxetine, seizures have actually been Publications: The Protection Project regularly publishes articles and journals on religion and human rights, including: Human Rights in Islam with references to the Cairo Declaration of Human Rights in Islam and the Arab Charter on Human Rights (2012); and Combating trafficking in persons in accordance with the principles of Islamic law, UNODC (2010).
phenergan 250 price retail price of phenergan purchase 20 mg cheap buy dreampharmaceuticals where to uk with