The Protection Project is currently looking for an expert in web-design, preferably Drupal or other open source content management systems, to develop and maintain The Protection Project website. The selected candidate will work closely with TPP staff to design web content and keep the website up-to-date with current and future projects and events and conduct other duties as necessary. The Internship will also offer the selected candidate an opportunity to get an insight in the work of an NGO working on human rights and human trafficking both in the United States and abroad.
Terms of the Internship
This is a part-time PAID internship position.
- Bachelor’s degree in web and graphic design, communications OR equivalent technical training OR enrollment in college-level program in these areas;
- Good knowledge of Arabic;
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a non-for-profit organization a plus;
- Knowledge of and interest in human rights, human trafficking and/or the Middle East a plus;
- A minimum of six-months cumulative work experience in the field of human rights;
- Good research and writing skills.
- Cover letter;
- Copies of academic transcripts.
The selection is on a rolling basis. All items should be sent by email to Elaine Panter at firstname.lastname@example.org.